Victoria Gospel Hall History

History of Victoria Gospel Hall

The first meeting of the Church was held on 27th May, 1900, in a basement room of the building, which used to hour the Co-op in Victoria Road. Subsequently we moved to the small hall on South Esplanade West in 1902, and then on 13th October, 1928, moved to our present building at 107 Victoria Road.