Skip to content
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the Divinely inspired Word of God, the complete revelation of His mind and will to man, our infallible guide for salvation and for the Christian life (2 Timothy 3:5-17).
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7-9).
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth and His perfect sinless humanity (Matthew 3:16-17, Matthew 1:20-21).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death (Romans 3:23).
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and was raised again the third day and that all who believe on Him are justified on the grounds of His atoning blood (1 Corinthians 15:3).
- We believe that the Word of God promises eternal life to all who believe and warns of eternal judgement to those who reject Christ (John 3:16).
- We believe in the rapture of the the church at the coming of the Lord to the air (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17) and the revelation of Christ in Glory at His Second Advent to the earth to reign in righteousness. (2 Thessalonians 1:6-10).
- We believe in the ordinance of baptism by immersion of all who upon their request and personal confession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord. The ordinance of baptism is a sign of our death to sin and that we are raised to walk in a new life in Jesus (Acts 8:36-39).
- We believe in the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper, observed on the first day of each week (1 Corinthians 11:23-26). To this observance we welcome all believers who are waking daily with the Lord.